The student management suite from Applane allows you to automate the processes around student needs from admission to their transportation while ensuring seamless communication between the school, students and their parents. It has been developed keeping in mind the need to bring in efficiency in student management while providing a sense of security and safety in the minds of students and their parents or guardians.
The key modules in the Applane Student Management suite include:
Student Information System.
Applane provides a completely integrated Student Information System that maintains a comprehensive profile of the student which acts as the core of Student Management. This enables all supporting student management processes to connect seamlessly with each other. Using this fully automated, on-cloud solution -
- Maintain a detailed student profile along with information such parent's/guardian's profile, sibling details, personal ID details such as passport and visa details, etc.
- Categorize and manage all student documents submitted in scanned form using a pre-populated mandatory check-list.
- Input detailed course and subject information for every student that acts as a base or core for the Education Delivery suite.
- Request section change through the system with an in-built approval workflow .
- Request and append personal information such as address change and contact number with ease and maintain in a central database for all future communication.
- Students & parents can login at school website to view profile and place request for change in contact details and section change.
For a school, student admissions is the most important process at the start of an academic session and one that requires a very efficient and seamless operation. Applane brings in the much needed clarity and reliability to the process while helping in conducting it in a fast and fair manner. Using Applane,
- Parents and students can submit Online/Offline admission enquiries and get a response instantly.
- The School can open admissions to various courses and send invitations in an automated way.
- School can sell application forms online.
- School can manage the admission applications by filtering and categorizing them as per their scoring criteria.
- School can announce and confirm the admissions online on the school website.
- School can also auto-email to successful applicants.
- As an additional function, student promotions and Re-registration can also be done seamlessly on the Applane system.
A key part of student management requires providing safe and timely transportation to students from their boarding station to the school and back. Applane provides a fully automated system for managing this crucial requirement for schools where they have to manage the routes of hundreds of students travelling on their school buses daily. Applane allows
- Students or their parents to request availing/withdrawing/change of transport facility online.
- Schools to create and plan routes, assigning bus stops.
- Schools to manage vehicles with maintenance schedule and papers schedule.
- School to send auto reminders/email to the transport in-charge for maintenance and taxation/insurance dues.
- Schools to monitoring vehicle movement to ensure complete safety of students.
- Schools to maintain a fuel log book to ensure that there is no over invoicing by the drivers.
- Schools to generate reports including route report, vehicle report, maintenance schedules, fuel log-book, etc.
- Schools to send SMS to the student of a route/all routes for bus delays/changed timings, etc.
Information Flow & Communication
A seamless and timely information flow between the school, students and their parents/guardians is not only an important function to keep everyone updated on various school matters but also a critical function to ensure safety and compliance of the students as per school rules and regulations. Using Applane, the school can communicate with students and their parents using auto generated Email and SMS facility on various matters such as
- Attendance of the student.
- Fee reminders.
- Notices/circulars regarding Parent Teacher meetings, events, holidays, etc.
- Examination results of the student.
- Transport delay/change.
- Library overdue books.
- Confirmation of requests regarding address change, section change, etc.
- Festival greetings