It is important to invest school funds into further development of the school for the benefit of the students and improving learning systems. To achieve this, it become essential to control costs pertaining to general administration of the school without compromising on high standards. Applane helps in achieving this balance by automating key functions pertaining to general administration.
A school manages a vast number of items related to education delivery - books, stationery, uniforms, lab equipments, furniture, etc. Most schools plan a significant amount of their budget towards this which can sometimes result in losses due to wastage. Using the Applane inventory management module, the school can
- Manage stores and their locations.
- Manage timely requisitions.
- Manage items, their purchases and sale price.
- Manage material receipts and physical inventories.
- Manage issue/sale of items.
- Manage point of sales.
- Manage reports including stock register, daily sales/issue report, etc.
- Manage asset management
The library is the knowledge store of a school and becomes even more effective in imparting knowledge if managed properly. Applane brings automation to library management in your school allowing the school to
- Manage departmental libraries and inter-library transfers.
- Store resource details including books, journals & multimedia resources for easy retrieval later and manage stock verification.
- Enable search and reservation of the resources online using student & staff login.
- Manage and automate library rules.
- Ensure compliance to DDC.
- Integrate the library stock with bar code and smart cards.
- Manage serial and subscription management including issue, return and reservations.
- Send auto reminder for overdue books to members.
Facility management is an interdisciplinary field devoted to the co-ordination of all business support services relating to school premises, required to operate and maintain the school in a seamless and cost effective way. Applane brings the much needed control over facility management processes such as occupational health & safety, fire safety & risk assessment, facility security, maintenance of utilities like power, water, etc., waste management, space planning and business continuity planning.
The objective of the canteen management system is to automate all the activities of the canteen right from purchases to maintaining the kitchen. The Applane system maintains a detailed account of all provisions bought and food served at the canteen. In addition to this, it also maintains the daily expenses incurred by the staff. Using the system, the school can maintain the list of items served with rates, daily menu preparations, daily transactions, purchases, etc.